- brochure mezzo (PDF)
More information regarding service and after sales support
Do you want to contact us?
The compact desktop video magnifier
Whether you choose to use the mezzo as a compact desktop video magnifier, or as a classic reading system with an XY-table, the mezzo performs with crystal clear, sharp, high-resolution pictures even at the highest magnification levels.
The FullHD cameras enlarge your reading material with the best picture quality, minimal picture noise and reduced reflection of glossy surfaces. You can also benefit from reduced shadows while hand-writing.
The high resolution, LED, flat screen monitor, is available in different sizes. With its ergonomic, movability, and spring form positioning, the mezzo is truly the most comfortable system available. With its compact design and easy folding mechanism you can rest assured that transporting and set up will be a breeze. The mezzo reading system is available with or without the optional replaceable battery. For your convenience, an optional XY-table can be added for ease of use.
The mezzo-cameras – your benefits at a glance
Vario camera: FullHD camera with optical zoom
- magnification approx. 1x to 100x (independent of monitor size)
- excellent image quality even when using a high zoom level
- LVHD -Technology: high resolution with virtually no picture noise
- NELE -Technology (Natural-Evolutional-Light-Experience): While hand-writing, the user can benefit from reduced shadows and reflections.
- 90° rotation
Focus camera: FullHD camera with digital zoom
- magnification approx. 1.6x to 50x (dependent on monitor size, options and settings), factory setting mezzo Focus 19: 2.3x to 40x
- excellent image quality even when using a low zoom level (with the optionally available NELE-Technology)
The mezzo-monitors – your benefits at a glance
- high resolution LED flat screen monitors available in three sizes: 16", 19" and 22" class
- ergonomic movable monitor enables comfortable reading
- mezzo Vario: vertically adjustable, tiltable, 90° rotatable
- mezzo Focus: vertically adjustable, tiltable
- spring form for ease of positioning, set up and compact folding for storage or travel
- flat screen, lightweight and energy-saving
mezzo-versions and available options
- version with and without battery: battery-version with 16" or 19"-class monitor only
- mezzo XY-table: freely movable in X- and Y-direction, with brake
- mobile XY-table: compact, freely movable, without brake
- carrying bag 16, carrying bag 19
- NELE -Technology available for Focus camera: Reduced shadows and reflections while hand-writing at a low zoom level