The fullHD hand-held magnifier in wide-screen format
your benefits at a glance:
- intuitive operation with only four buttons and touch display (diagonal of approx. 14cm)
- magnification adjustment either via tactile buttons or by zoom gestures on the touch display
- continuous magnification of approx. 2x – 35x
- equipped with an infinitely variable fold out handle which can be used as stand
- images can be saved in picture galery and transferred to a micro SD-card
- artificial colors, line ruler, line masking, auto ON/OFF, button beep, etc.
MANO 6 is equipped with a high resolution touch display as well as with four tactile buttons for easy and comfortable operation. In addition, magnification level can be adjusted and the image can be scrolled by zoom gestures with your fingers. By means of the tactile buttons at the right and the left hand side oft he display, different contrast modes, magnification levels and be adjusted and pictures can be taken.
With a height of only 3.6 inches MANO 6 sits well in your hand. Due to the widescreen format, the reading flow is not interrupted because even at a high magnification level you can view several letters at the same time.
MANO 6 turns ON automatically when you fold out the stand. You can now place the magnifier on top of your reading template and start reading in an ergonomic reading angle.
Alternatively, you can also use the handle, e.g. to have a closer look at price tags while shopping. An upholstered bag protects MANO 6 from damages on the go.
touch display with approx. 14 cm diagonal
system resolution 1920 x 1080 pixel
autofocus (can be switched off)
memory of approx. 2GB
images can be transferred to a microSD card
magnificaion: approx. 2x-35x
up to 16 selectable semi colors
operating time approx. 3 h
charging time approx. 2.5 h
scope of supply:
short and long hand strap
power supply with country specific cord
micro fibre cloth
quick reference guide
weight: approx. 274 g/9,6 oz
measurements: W x H x D approx. 16 x 9,1 x 2,1 cm/6.3 x 3.6 x 0,8 inch