More information regarding service and after sales support
Do you want to contact us?
The benchmark in video magnifiers
Your benefits at a glance:
- LVHD -technology for high-contrast and flicker-free picture in FullHD+ quality
- NELE -technology (Natural-Evolutionary-Light-Experience) minimizes reflections and shadows - works well with high-gloss documents
- captures an entire standard document (Vario camera)
- ergonomic movable monitor ensures comfortable reading
- easy positioning of text, pictures and objects due to movable XY-table, with horizontal/vertical friction brake
- intuitive operation of removable operating board
- dimming of lights reduces energy consumption
- lightweight and highly stable (approximately 11 kg with 22" screen)
- user menu for further individual settings
- energy-saving, recycable, eco-friendly, made-in-Germany
Every person is unique. As are the individual needs for a video magnifier. The tailor made VEO video magnifier is available in different fullHD camera types and different monitor sizes. You select the pre-configurated VEO type that suites best to your individual needs.
The vision concept VEO is a modular one and matches the individual needs of the user. It offers the highest reading and operating comfort. VEO is German made incorporating innovative technology and contemporary design.
The Full HD cameras are able to magnify text, pictures or objects from 1 x to 100x and guarantee a high-contrast and flicker-free picture.
The unique NELE -technology (Natural-Evolutional-Light-Experience) minimizes reflections and shadows. This offers numerous advantages - especially when hand writing or when looking at three-dimensional objects or at glossy magazines.
The high definition LED flat screen is available in three different sizes (19" class/ 22" class/ 24" class). Two different control sytems (one or three buttons) match your individual expectations on operating comfort.
VEO: Seven pre-configured models
The VEO vision concept is based on different modules. We have pre-configurated the bestselling combinations for you. Just select the system that suites you best and add your individual remote control (1 button or 3 buttons). For professional and/or educational use, more modules are optionally available.
The seven pre-configured VEO-models at a glance: order code
- VEO including VARIO camera, without monitor VEOVAOM0
- VEO including Focus camera and 19" class monitor VEOFO190
- VEO including Focus camera and 22" class monitor VEOFO220
- VEO including Focus camera and 24" class monitor VEOFO240
- VEO including Vario camera and 19" class monitor VEOVA190
- VEO including Vario camera and 22" class monitor VEOVA220
- VEO including Vario camera and 24" class monitor VEOVA240
The VEO-remote controls:
- 1-button control VEOB1K01
- 3-buttons control VEOB3K01
The VEO-cameras - Key Advantages
Blurring and fuzziness is minimized when reading at speed due to optimal image processing. Excellent picture quality with virtually no image noise as the cameras have been optimally adapted to the screens.
- LVHD-technology enables high-contrast and flicker-free picture in FullHD+ quality
- NELE-technology (Natural-Evolutional-Light-Experience): While hand-writing, the user can benefit from reduced shadows and reflections.
Vario camera: FullHD+ camera with optical zoom
- magnification from 1x to 100x (independent of monitor size)
- highest resolution camera by Reinecker (1080 p, 60 fps) with 18x optical zoom
- captures an entire standard document
- excellent image quality even when using a high zoom level or a low zoom level
Focus camera: FullHD camera with digital zoom
- 4x - 20x digital magnification (full colour mode)
- 4x - 40x digital magnification (semi colour mode)
- Permanent-Focus-Technology: text or objects are always in focus
The VEO-monitors - Key Advantages
- LED flat screen monitors available in three sizes: 19"-, 22"- and 24"-class
- ergonomic movable monitor enables comfortable reading
- flat screen, lightweight, energy-saving and flicker-free
- FullHD 1080 p = system resolution = 1920 x 1080 pixels (for 22"- and 24"-class)
The VEO control system - Key Advantages
- control system is wireless and removeable providing flexible use for visually impaired people
- easy to position control system underneath the monitor or at the side of the XY-table
- wireless control system with energy-saving features and a long battery life
- easy to use with a choice of one or three buttons (depending on requirements)
60 Hz-cameras, progressive scan
Vario camera FullHD+ continuous magnification levels: approx. 1x - 100x
Focus camera FullHD continuous magnification levels: approx. 4x - 40x
comfort-autofokus, can be switched off
24"-class | 61 cm | LED flat screen monitor | 1920 x 1080 pixels
22"-class | 56 cm | LED flat screen monitor | 1920 x 1080 pixels
19"-class | 48 cm | LED flat screen monitor | 1366 x 768 pixels
radio-remote control: 1-button operation or 3-buttons operation,
line masking /- ruler,
user menu for further customisation
true colour mode
semi colour mode:
individually selectable semi colour modes
Measurements and weight:
weight approx. 11 kg
(W x H x D) approx.
51 cm x 60.5 cm x 56 cm (based on a 22" screen)